Jason A. Mullins
Jason is an associate in the firm's Litigation Practice Group. His practice is focused upon representing employers and insurance carriers in the defense of workers’ compensation claims in Virginia.
Prior to joining McCandlish Holton, Jason spent six years in private practice in southwest Virginia handling matters before the Virginia Workers' Compensation Commission.
Jason earned his law degree from William and Mary in 2009. He is an active member in the Southwest Virginia Workers’ Compensation bar and the Virginia Workers’ Compensation American Inn of Court.
Professional and Community Involvement
- American Bar Association
- Southwest VA Workers’ Compensation Bar
- VA Association of Defense Attorneys
- VA Workers’ Compensation American Inn of Court
1111 East Main Street
P.O. Box 796
Richmond, Virginia 23218-0796
call (804) 775-3100
fax (804) 775-3800
- William & Mary, J.D., 2009
- University of Virginia College at Wise, B.A., 2006