Mohammad S. Imaad
Mohammad S. Imaad is an Associate in the Litigation Practice Group. His practice is focused in civil defense litigation, primarily in the areas of personal injury, premises liability, employment, suretyship, and commercial litigation.
Mohammad is a graduate of the University of Virginia and the University of Richmond School of Law. During law school, he gained experience in commercial litigation, regulatory compliance, and intellectual property litigation serving as a law clerk for Apex Systems and NewMarket Services Corporation. Mohammad served as an articles editor of the University of Richmond Law Review, as the co-chair of the Library and Technology Board, and as a volunteer and translator for the Jeanette Lipman Family Law Clinic.
- Intellectual Property Certificate, with distinction
- American Bar Association Award for Excellence in Intellectual Property
- Washington Metropolitan Area Corporate Counsel Association, Corporate Scholar 2014
- CALI Award for highest grade in Patent Law and Immigration Law
Professional and Community Involvement
- Virginia Association of Defense Attorneys
- Defense Research Institute
- Richmond Bar Association
Publications and Presentations
- Ripe for Pursuit: Technological Developments and Their Impact on Practice Areas Spanning the Legal Profession, 61 FED. LAW., (Dec. 2014).
1111 East Main Street
P.O. Box 796
Richmond, Virginia 23218-0796
call (804) 344-6349
fax (804) 344-8359
University of Richmond School of Law, J.D., cum laude, 2016
University of Virginia, B.A. Chemistry, B.A. History, 2012
U.S. District Court, Eastern District of Virginia
U.S. District Court, Western District of Virginia