Sara Hendon Heisler
Sara Hendon Heisler practices with the Heatlhcare group and focuses her practice on transactional and regulatory compliance matters for hospitals and physician groups.
She focuses her practice on reimbursement and coding issues, fraud and abuse, Medicare and Medicaid issues and appeals, regulatory affairs, and general corporate business matters. Prior to law school, Ms. Heisler was a physician practice administrator. This hands-on experience, coupled with her Master of Health Administration degree, affords her significant insights into the complex management and reimbursement issues faced by doctors and hospitals.
- University of Richmond Client Counseling Competition Champion, 2007
- Virginia Commonwealth University Stuart Ogren Scholar
Professional and Community Involvement
- Virginia State Bar – Health Law Section
- Virginia Bar Association – Health Law Section
- American Health Lawyers Association
- American College of Healthcare Executives
- Massey Alliance - VCU Massey Cancer Center
- Comfort Zone Camp
1111 East Main Street
P.O. Box 796
Richmond, Virginia 23218-0796
call (804) 775-3861
fax (804) 775-7100
- University of Richmond, J.D.
- Virginia Commonwealth University, M.H.A.
- University of Virginia, B.A., Religious Studies
- U.S. Bankruptcy Court Eastern District of Virginia