Real Estate & Finance
McCandlish Holton’s Real Estate and Finance Group attorneys have extensive experience in a variety of commercial transactions, including the full array of real estate transactions, financing arrangements, and commercial contract negotiations. We specialize in the acquisition, disposition, development, and financing of retail, industrial, office, multifamily, condominium, and mixed-use projects. Our lawyers are actively engaged in shopping center development, including life style centers, community centers, and stand alone locations. We have vast experience in tax credit advantaged transactions, including multifamily and mixed-use transactions that utilize low income housing tax credits and historic rehabilitation tax credits. The firm’s transactional attorneys work closely with our corporate attorneys in structuring transactions to facilitate operations and maximize favorable legal treatment.
The firm represents commercial real estate developers, investors, owners, landlords, tenants, and lenders. We represent clients in the full array of commercial real estate transactions, including:
- Acquisition and disposition of retail, industrial, office, multi-tenant residential, and health care facilities;
- Leases, ground leases and formation of condominium regimes for all types of residential, commercial and industrial properties;
- Low income housing tax credit and historic tax credit developments;
- Complex title and survey matters;
- Confidential assemblages of land;
- Conservation easements and tax credits;
- Complex debt and equity financing.