Wine & Spirits Industry
McCandlish Holton represents wineries, vineyards, breweries, distilleries and restaurant owners in all issues related to ABC and TTB regulations as well as matters arising from federal, state and local governmental oversight.
Our attorneys have assisted the firm’s clients in the following areas:
- Obtaining ABC and TTB licenses
- Defending licenses/alleged violations before the ABC Board
- Negotiating land use issues
- Working with distributors and retailers in regards to sale and shipment issues
- Advising clients on trademark issues
- Drafting and revising by-laws for industry groups
In addition to assisting with specific issues related to ABC laws, our attorneys also have the underlying expertise to advise our clients on peripheral issues that often arise, including real estate, immigration, intellectual property, litigation disputes, employment and corporate matters.